Friday, February 18, 2011

Tingling In Legs And Compression Fractures

Stop Abuse bookish!

There are days when I work up the head so I need a change. And these days, I end up invariably take refuge in Fnouc (place names have been changed for privacy reasons of course ^ ^).

The Brag and Milady came out, so I go to the store with an ecstatic smile on the face veneer, as Bernadette Soubirous after the appearance of the Virgin. I know the way by heart. Second floor, a hello in vigil on the right, 30 paces straight ahead, I turn right, 43 not on my left and I can already see the flashy covers of the "Hunter of the Night" that I burn the retina. I hurried on, my credit card starts to wriggle into my bag, and I guess my banker now biting their nails waiting to find out the amount of the invoice.

Finally, I come to the podium reserved for news. Rhaaaa books I want are there. I extend my hand to grab me ... Ah nah, not that there is coverage cornea. Ah this one is also damaged ... Its pages are wrinkled ... Hey but what happened, it looks like they have all been brewed in a salad spinner?!

The advantage of regularly attend a store is that some sellers will recognize you (note: when they recognize you and send you a client you advise, is that you attend too often the store!). J'alpague therefore a known head and told him of my observations. So far I spent a compulsive buyer, I've just been promoted to "manic compulsive buying." In short, this good seller, seeing the extent of my distress, explained that they are restocking by getting different books they are more or less in bulk bins in plastic. Today less than elsewhere, where the little problems that I have noticed, but that does not bother the customers too, as a rule. At this point I think I just get the status "manic compulsive buying and boring. Realizing that I am shocked and my sanity has been seriously shaken by this revelation, he suggests I go and get me, just for me copies of which have just arrived, while assuring me he'll make up for the news that more care is taken when the shelving (I suspect myself on this pipeauter point, but hey ...).
Finally, anyway, thanks to him, my CB was allowed to warm at the checkout!



0 comments:

Post a Comment