Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Women Think About Shaved Genitals

Madam late, it's me! Bal

First of all I want to say that in real life I am a girl riding on punctuality. Fix me a time to meet you and I'll be there right on time, and even with a good ten minutes early. Oh yeah, I'm like that IRL! Okay, okay, except one or two people I'm always late, but I think this is what we call fate ^ ^
But when we start talking about job , readings or chronic, it goes bad. Get ahead seems impossible, being on time is complicated Pluot and in fact I tend to accumulate the delay in implementation. Surely that stress, the approach of the deadline, the crack of the whip, the mistress of V & S , push me to excel. Finally I guess that's it. Otherwise, this is called masochism, and I'm a fan of Morgan Kingsley, I'm not yet made it!
So I regularly take major decisions: not more than 50 pounds in my PAL (I'm not far from 80 at the time of writing these few lines), 3 CR pending max (7 time), after all achievable goals, but a priori, even that, I can not do ... And I confess that tonight I'm a little discouraged at the extent of the phenomenon ... But I will take control and put me in waves ^ ^
So to console me, we will say that being perpetually cart is part of my charm eh?! (I can hear some hum ricannements, one contains!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment